jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2015

Summer plans

Hi guys! Today I'm goint to talk about my plans for this summer. Like all the years I plan many things because the true is that I hate pass the summer in Santiago. It is too hot so it's really unbearable.
So after we finish the University I'm going to Bolivia. I'm going with all my family. We will be in Santa Cruz for 3 weeks because my father live there so we will go to accompany him. I like very much Santa Cruz, the weather it's tropical and although there are no beaches there are many pools so it's very nice to be there. The people are very friendly and the culture it's too nice so we really enjoyed being there.
In February I don't know very well what I'll to do. I think that I'll be in Valparaiso with my boyfriend and we would like to go to the south but I don't know yet.
In march I have plan go to Brazil with some friends. I buy the ticket for March 5th for 10 days. I'm going to Rio de Janerio and I'm very excited because I love Brazil: the people, the culture, the caipirinha and the beaches. So I know that it will be so much fun. I want to go to Copacabana and Ipanema and to all the typical places.
I really don't think to study this summer. This year was very hard so I only want to rest. Been in the beach, eat typical food and relaxing.
Brazil will be perfect because then the University start again so it will be like a motivation to start the year.

3 comentarios:

  1. hi consu, your holidays will be vey nice! enjoy everything, and rest because this year was very exhausted, hugs and kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi consu
    you're going to many beautiful place, I hope you enjoy it !

    regards !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. consu!
    It has very good holiday, I hope you have a great vacations!

    ResponderEliminar